Train My Puppy To Sit


You maybe wondering how to "Train my Puppy to Sit", one of the most asked questions, when it comes to training new Puppies. This simple command, is well known, and easy to teach.
In the past, i have always trained my Puppy to sit, in a number of ways.
The most common way is to, place your puppy next to you, say sit firmly, push down on it's rear end gently, and then reward your Puppy with a treat. I always thought i knew the best way, and maybe it works for many people, but not all.

Let's watch this simple and informative video on "Teach my Puppy to Sit"


This quick and easy to teach video has worked for me and many others. Teaching your new Puppy to sit, does not have to difficult, just take your time, be relaxed, and don't force your new Puppy to feel scared of you, be firm but nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment